Friday, May 8, 2009

The Final Chimp Rodeo Count...And I'm back to Suicide Squeeze

Hey there loyal non-readers!
I have officially finished my stint with the Chimpanzee Rodeo blog for Kevin Blackistone's sports journalism class at the University of Maryland. This blog now has my undivided attention again. Here are some links with recent work of mine.

1) On Nick Swisher's hot start...link here.

2) On the new Yankee Stadium...link here.

3) On Xavier Nady's injury...link here.

4) On Johnny Damon's choice words for Chien-Ming Wang...link here.

5) On Jed Lowrie's injury and the Boston shortstop situation...link here.

6) On Wang's demotion to the minors and Phil Hughes' callup...link here.

7) On Carlos Pena's prowess...link here.

8) On Hughes' debut...link here.

9) On Robinson Cano's resurgence...link here.

Hope you enjoy the last of my blogs from that wonderful experience. I look forward to devoting my time to this site once again.
All the best,
Nick Ruggia

No comments:

Post a Comment